Guaranteed to Issue Coverage available for you and the family.
Innovative Insurance Agencies has accident and hospitalization plans designed to protect you and your family. Coverage is also available for your dependent children who are between 30 days old and 21 years of age or until the age of 25 if still at school full-time.
Ask us about our Family coverage available for accidental Death, Accident Hospitalization, Convalescence following Accident Hospitalization, Major fracture & Minor fracture.
Are you concerned about soaring health care costs?
In the event you or a family member becomes hospitalized due to an accident or sickness Innovative Insurance Agencies offers financial protection against some of the unforeseen costs incurred due to an extended stay in the hospital with a daily hospitalization benefit. The daily cash benefit can be used for any purpose, giving you the flexibility to allocate funds according to your unique situation.
Sickness or Accident Hospitalization
- Daily hospitalization benefit up to $100 per day for up to one full year
- No limit to the number of hospital confinements
- Convalescence benefit up to 30 days
- ICU, cancer, heart attack double daily benefit up to 30 days
Other options available:
- Accidental Fracture
- Major, Medium and Minor accidental fracture benefits
- Accidental dental fracture
- Physiotherapy and orthopedic devices
- Accidental Death
- Up to $300,000 accidental death benefit
- Available on individual basis only
Guaranteed to Issue Coverage:
- No medical exam required at the time of application
- No limit to the number of hospital stays
- The entire family can be covered for accident or sickness hospitalization
- Coverage begins from the very first day
- Worldwide coverage
- Renewable to age 90
- Pays in addition to any other coverage
Innovative Insurance Agencies is one of the leading Canadian sources of Personal Accident & Sickness
Compensation Plans for individuals, families and small businesses licensed to market and sell health
and life insurance in several Canadian provinces.